By petition, a student may be permitted to substitute one course for another in meeting a requirement, to waive a particular requirement or have it modified in some way, or to include in his/her program something that is not provided for in the published curriculum. Petitions are typically initiated by the student after discussion with their advisor, but must receive final approval from the general education committee, the related department head, and/or the director of student advising services depending on the type of petition.
- Nutrition Major Application
- Kinesiology Transition to Departmental Advisor Application
- Recreation and Sport Management (SM Concentration) Transition to Departmental Advisor Application
- Recreation and Sport Management (TR Concentration) Transition to Departmental Advisor Application
Teacher Licensure Forms
- Senior Privilege—Your teacher licensure advisor can sign for the department.
- Financial Aid Non-Degree Certification (through One Stop)
- For undergraduate scholarship applications and information, please visit One Stop. Any college-specific scholarships are automatically directed to our center by the One Stop office.
- Graduate Scholarship Application
- Teacher Licensure Loan Forgiveness – This link is available to any teacher who has 5 years of teaching experience in a Title I school. Please follow the link for a lot more detailed information.