- Advises AUSP, Elementary Education, Child and Family Studies Pre-K – 3 and Community Outreach, Vols Teach Middle Grades STEM, Secondary Education Minor, Vols Teach Minor
- Crossville, TN
- I love any excuse to be outside doing things such as hiking, kayaking or hanging out in my hammock reading a good book. I also love dogs and coffee. I am a huge hockey fan! I even share season tickets for the Nashville Predators with my family and try to go to as many games as possible each year.
- Bachelor of Science, Multidisciplinary Studies, K-6, Tennessee Tech University
- Master of Arts, Curriculum & Instruction, K-6 and Middle School Endorsement, Tennessee Tech University
- Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. – Oscar Wilde