- Advises undergraduate students pursuing Kinesiology and Audiology and Speech Pathology (AUSP)
- Maryville, TN
- I enjoy spending time hiking, trail running, and reading. Currently, I am training for a half marathon, so I am outside running whenever possible! I love to travel and have had the privilege to spend a semester abroad in the United Kingdom as a part of my undergraduate studies. My favorite moments are usually spent in the day to day with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Lee University
- Master of Science, Marriage and Family Therapy, Lee University
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt