- Coordinates and maintains DARs for CEHHS
- Assists with graduation issues
- Navigate Care Unit Manager for CEHHS
- Knoxville, TN
- I love to spend time at home, which is my happy place. While at home, I like to play video games, watch movies, read, cook, and spend time dancing in the kitchen with my husband. We have five cats and three guinea pigs, so my life is covered in fur, but I’m always completely prepared to snuggle any animal I see. My favorite season is fall and I wish every day was Halloween because I live to be spooky.
- Associate of Arts, Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville, TN
- Bachelor of Arts, IDP Women, Gender, and Sexuality, University of Tennessee
- “Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.” – Carrie Fisher