- Coordinates and maintains DARs for CEHHS
- Assists with profile changes in Banner
- Coordinates appointment scheduling for academic advisors
- Knoxville, TN
- I love to play video games, mostly of the RPG variety. My favorite series are Mass Effect and Dragon Age. When I’m not gaming or doing schoolwork, I’m spending time relaxing at home, watching movies, reading, and spending time dancing in the kitchen with my husband. We have four cats and three guinea pigs, so my life is covered in fur, but I’m always completely prepared to snuggle any animal I see. My favorite season is fall and I wish every day was Halloween because I live to be spooky.
- Associate of Arts, Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville, TN
- In progress – Bachelor of Arts, IDP Women, Gender, and Sexuality, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- “Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.” – Carrie Fisher