Associate Director of Recruitment and Retention, Academic Advisor
- Teaches FYS 101 and Education 100
- Orlando, FL
- I am an avid reader of romance novels because I love a happy ending. I love to travel and spending time with my family. I love when the summer new movies come out and I am always there on the weekend. Don’t call or text during March Madness or Thursday night TV, as I am unavailable, but love to spend the rest of my time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Sociology Minor, University of Central Florida
- Master of Arts, Educational Psychology and Counselor Education, Tennessee Tech University
- Educational Specialist, Educational Psychology and Counselor Education, Agency Counseling, Tennessee Tech University.
- “In life you should be flexible and adaptable since you never know when life will throw you a curve ball.” Anonymous