Advises students interested in teacher licensure and Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Sevierville, TN
- Exploring new places is a huge interest of mine and, as much as I love Knoxville, I go on an adventure every chance I get. My favorite place in the world is NYC (Go Yankees) and it is my biggest dream to live there someday. In my free time, you will likely see me searching for vintage finds in a thrift store, catching a concert or some live theatre downtown, or hanging with my wonderful dog, a retired greyhound name Leo. I quote The Office and Parks and Recreation a ridiculous amount and love nothing than watching the Vols get a "W" in Neyland.
- Associate of Science, General Education, Walters State Community College
- Bachelor of Art, English Literature, University of Tennessee
- Master of Education, Professional Counseling: College Student Affairs, University of West Georgia
- " See the light in others and treat them as if that is all you see." - Dr. Wayne Dyer