- Meadville, Pennsylvania
- I am an avid Cleveland sports fan; college football and basketball enthusiast; politics and news junkie. I love spending time with my fiancé, Maureen – we enjoy going to dinner, taking walks, golfing, and attending sporting events. I love being around my family and close friends, vacationing at the beach, and finding time to read for joy.
- Bachelor of Science, Communication: Journalism Concentration, Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Arts, Student Affairs in Higher Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Candidate, Doctor of Education, Administration and Leadership Studies, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan