By petition, a student may be permitted to substitute one course for another in meeting a requirement, to waive a particular requirement or have it modified in some way, or to include in his/her program something that is not provided for in the published curriculum. Petitions are typically initiated by the student after discussion with their advisor, but must receive final approval from the general education committee, the related department head, and/or the director of student advising services depending on the type of petition.
- CEHHS Minor Add/Drop Form
- Please note, you must log in with your UTK credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org) to access the form. If you have any questions, please email Meagan Spillers, email@example.com.
- CEHHS Undergraduate Overload Request
- Please note, this form is for undergraduate students only. If you are a graduate student and need to request an overload, please visit the Graduate School website.
- You must log in with your UTK credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org) to access the form. If you have any questions, please email Meagan Spillers, email@example.com
- CEHHS Honors Application
- Dean’s Undergraduate Advisory Board Application 2020-2021
- Application deadline: April 24, 2020
Teacher Licensure Forms
- Senior Privilege—Your teacher licensure advisor can sign for the department.
- Financial Aid for Post Baccalaureate Students – Please email OneStop at firstname.lastname@example.org to request financial aid as a post baccalaureate teacher education student. Please be sure to include your student ID number in the email.
- Permission to enroll in Educational Psychology 401 or Special Education 402 for summer term only.