By petition, a student may be permitted to substitute one course for another in meeting a requirement, to waive a particular requirement or have it modified in some way, or to include in his/her program something that is not provided for in the published curriculum. Petitions are typically initiated by the student after discussion with their advisor, but must receive final approval from the general education committee, the related department head, and/or the director of student advising services depending on the type of petition.
- CEHHS Minor Add/Drop Form
- CEHHS Overload Request
- CEHHS Honors Application
- Dean’s Undergraduate Advisory Board Application 2019-20
- Nutrition Major Application
- Kinesiology Transition to Department Advisor Application
- Recreation and Sport Management (SM Concentration) Transition to Departmental Advisor Application
- Recreation and Sport Management (TR Concentration) Transition to Departmental Advisor Application
Teacher Licensure Forms
- Senior Privilege—Your teacher licensure advisor can sign for the department.
- Financial Aid for Post Baccalaureate Students – Please email OneStop at email@example.com to request financial aid as a post baccalaureate teacher education student. Please be sure to include your student ID number in the email.
- Permission to enroll in Educational Psychology 401 and Special Education 402 is for summer term only. For students wanting to enroll for the Fall 2019 term, please contact the instructor(s) of the course.
- Learning Disabilities Foundations Permission (SPED Majors only)