Find detailed information about your program in the “Majors, A–Z” section of the undergraduate catalog.
Find your Program/Curriculum: Undergraduate Majors
2020-21 Catalog year (please note that former catalog years can be found in the archived catalogs on catalog.utk.edu.
- Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Child and Family Studies, Community Outreach
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Nutrition, Basic Science
- Nutrition, Dietetics
- Recreation and Sport Management-Sport Management
- Recreation and Sport Management-Therapeutic Recreation
- Retail and Consumer Sciences
- Deaf Studies, Educational Interpreting
- Exploratory Curriculum
Teacher Licensure Programs
- Agriculture Education – Students pursuing this program will seek advising from the Herbert College of Agriculture
- Art Education, K-12
- Deaf Studies
- Early Development & Learning, PreK-K
- Early Childhood Education, PreK-3
- Elementary Education, K-5
- English as a Second Language, PreK-12
- Middle Grades Math and Science, 6-8
- Music Education K–12 – Students pursuing this program will seek advising from the School of Music
- Secondary Education, English 6-12 with ESL, PreK-12
- Secondary Education, Social Sciences, 6-12
- Special Education
- VolsTeach for Math and Science (6–12)
- World Language Education, PreK-12
Get InVOLved—For all teacher education programs STEA is a great option!
**If you are a post baccalaureate student seeking an additional endorsement or are a job-embedded candidate, please click here for additional information.
Link Your Program to a Career
Wondering how you’re going to tie your academic program to a job after graduation? All of the programs in the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences provides students with an opportunity to gain practical, real-world experience in their field. For more information about career possibilities, check out these links:
UT’s Major Guides