WELCOME TO CEHHS
Congratulations on being admitted to the University of Tennessee, College of Education, Health and Human Sciences (CEHHS)!
CEHHS enhances the quality of life for others. We prepare future teachers, health professionals, and service industry leaders for exciting careers and graduate programs. We offer a service-learning, research based college honors program, and numerous community-based collaborations for underserved communities. To learn more about CEHHS, we encourage you to check out 10 Reasons to Join CEHHS.
Now that you are admitted, you might be wondering about your next steps.
|Be sure to watch the appropriate set of information videos below, review the curricular details for your CEHHS Program, and check out the information in the UT Catalog.
|To prepare for virtual advising, please review the appropriate virtual advising guide below:|
|If you’d like to start thinking about next term courses, feel free to fill out your Academic Plan that you can go over with your advisor. Take ownership of your academic advising! We advise, you decide!|
|If you have questions about how best to prepare for orientation, please contact the CEHHS Office of Advising and Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8665-974-8194. We look forward to working with you!|
Other Important Resources
- Center for Career Development – Where Are You Going?
- Student Support Services now has Fall 2020 Course offerings.
- Information about AP, CLEP, IB, Cambridge, and Statewide Dual Credit
- UT transfer equivalency tables
- UT math placement information
- UT modern foreign language placement information
- Get involved with student organizations. The Center for Student Engagement will be hosting Virtual Organization Fairs throughout the summer.
- Information about Studying Abroad can be found on the Programs Abroad page.
Additional information for transfer students can be found on our Transfer Students page.